JOB TITLE: Capex Manager
We are recruiting for a Capex Manager on behalf our client in the FMCG sector. The suitable candidate would be responsible for accurate book-keeping of the company’s asset.
- Ensure timely and accurate charge of depreciation into the ledger.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets in the Fixed Assets Register.
- Updating of Capex schedule on the management pack.
- Preparation of Group Capex Budget /Depreciation Budget for the year.
- Facilitate the processing and collection of Acceptance Certificates.
- HND/B.Sc. Accountancy
- Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel , Access, PowerPoint, MFG Pro
- 2 years minimum work experience
- Very good knowledge of basic principles of accounting
- Sound knowledge of Asset Accounting
- Good Knowledge of Group Accounting policies
- Information Technology skills – working experience of at least one ERP tool.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Planning and Organisational skills
- Ability to implement strategies .
- Ability to work with people
- Commitment to the Principles and values of the organisation
- Possess Commercial Orientation
- Understand business issues
- Possess Analytical and Decision Making skills
- Embrace Innovation and Change
- Ability to establish, interact, network and communicate with links within and outside the organisation
- Ability to be self driven and resilient to achieve company goals and objectives
- Possess People Management skills
- Be Customer Oriented and result driven
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.