We are searching for an experienced Cost Accountant on behalf of a major FMCG company operating in Nigeria. The candidate will report to the Manufacturing Accountant.
- Professional Accountant, with reasonable experience in financial and management accounting.
- Creative and visionary problem solving skills, excellent analytical skills, able to effectively challenge the status quo and encourage positive working environment.
- Support the (Manufacturing Accountant) Plant Manager in fixed and variable cost control in the brewery.
- Implement all financial processes and requirements as specified by the finance team in Headquarters.
- Support the Manufacturing Accountant in the annual budgeting process in the brewery on Fixed, variable and VFE items, ensuring adequate rigour in the budgeting process.
- Minimum of BSC/HND plus ACA, ACCA
- Minimum of 8 years working experience, with proven integrity.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
- Sound IT knowledge in the use of outlook (Micro soft Excel, Vision Executive/XL, Word and PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge in accounting package-SAP
- Good communication and influencing skills
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly submit their CV. Before you do, please review the job description again.