Our client in the FMCG sector is looking to hire a Financial Controller that would provide financial support, ensure that financial targets are met and also drive the Business Planning Process.
JOB TITLE: Financial Controller
- Manage Financial month end closing and ensure that they are accurate and clearly understood.
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliation review monthly to highlight all profit risks and opportunities
- Drive Category Margins through profitability report
- Drive weekly financial reporting process and ensure effective weekly overhead
- Ensure timely submission of budget and forecast to the group and ensure that all budget review queries are answered satisfactorily
- Ensure spending controls are in place
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified with at least five years post NYSC working experience in an FMCG outfit.
- Must have a wealth of experience in financial accounting, budget preparation as well as systems developments and financial controls.
- Must possess interpersonal skills
- Must possess effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be good in Microsoft Office – Excel and Word.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.