Our client is a holding company with diversified business interests in various sectors of the economy. The Group is currently seeking a highly competent Group Accountant with integrity.
- Good degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline.
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, CPA, and ACCA) is a must
- 8 years experience with at least three years in cost accounting in a manufacturing environment and two years at supervisory/managerial capacity.
- Experience working with Engineering and Manufacturing staff on development and analysis of cost standard.
- Ability to prepare daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual reports.
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly submit their CV. Before you do, please review the job description again.