Society for Family Health (SFH), one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes for improving Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS prevention and Maternal and Child Health – is recruiting for a Assistant Manager, Finance & Accounts Coordinator
Assistant Manager, Finance & Accounts Coordinator (based in Makurdi)
Reports to the State Project Manager.
- The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the proper application of SFH and donor policies in the handling of Finances of the Gate project in Gombe, ensure the efficient management of finances and also ensure adequate records are kept safely and in easily retrievable manner.
- S/he will be responsible for sending financial reports to HQ; will assist in the drawing up of project budget, its monitoring and the recording of variance.
- S/he will reconcile all staff accounts and produce ageing report and also analyse retirement to ensure correct approvals and support documents comply with SFH policies
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a first degree (B.Sc/HND) in Accounts or any related field plus ACA
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of quick books accounting software package
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
Method of Application:
A one page application letter using the position “Ref” as subject, should be addressed to the Associate Director HR, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job, as well current remuneration and comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating clearly your telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address should be sent to the email address beside the job you are applying for. Do note that any candidate with multiple submissions will be disqualified. Candidates without the minimum requirement need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2009.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref: AMFAC, Makurdi)