JOB TITLE: Sales and Business Development Manager Soups, Sauces, Cubes and Snacks West Africa
A leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company is searching for Sales and Business Development Manager Soups, Sauces, Cubes and Snacks West Africa. If you are highly motivated, open minded with a strong team spirit, this is an opportunity to work in a challenging environment and join a successful team.
Purpose of the job
The purpose of this job is to implement the penetration strategy for West Africa, promoting and selling a variety of flavors and ingredients for soups, sauces, cubes, and snacks, to current and future customers, as well as grow profitability and build long term client relationships
- Minimum of 5-10 years professional experience in the food industry
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Food Science or Food Technology
- Must understand the market for flavors and ingredients applied in soups, sauces, cubes and snacks in Nigeria and West Africa
- Have the working knowledge of flavor application into the above mentioned product categories
- To develop a broad knowledge on West African industrial products
- Contribute feedback to Sales Director and to Commercial Manager Western Africa on the market needs for future strategies within the category.
- Develop and sustain productive customer relationships
- Drive efficient project management & vitality
- Communicate actively with technical, Supply Chain and other support functions
- Participate and contribute to the local management team
- Develop sales strategies in order to satisfy business objectives, as well as to maximize sales opportunities
- Conduct customers presentations and submit flavor concepts and interact with customers’ development and marketing teams
- Must have the ability to work independently, take initiatives and mange priorities
- Excellent communication and organization skills is highly required
- Have advanced computer skills in Microsoft applications
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.