JOB TITLE: Automation Engineer
The Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Plc is the franchise bottler and distributor for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. The company was incorporated in November 1951 with the franchise to bottle and sell products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
The company is a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic, an anchor bottler with the franchise to bottle products of The Coca-Cola Company in 28 countries in North, Central and South Europe, Asia and in Africa with over 560 million consumers in these markets. As the pioneer bottler in the conglomerate, NBC prides itself as the bedrock of CCH. NBC is headquartered in Ebute-Meta, Lagos and operates 13 bottling facilities, 28 commercial territories and 59 depots across the country.
We are currently searching for a well experienced Automation Engineer
- Monitor implementation of preventive maintenance of automation/electrical equipment
- Monitor regularly status of automation/electrical equipment, recommend and coordinate repair activities in all plants
- Maintain (with plant support) high reliability of all EBI/ASEBI across all NBC plants
- Plan and coordinate electrical and control installations, expansions and upgrade projects
- Ensure availability of electrical & automation tools, software’s, and electrical diagram documentation for all plants
- Knowledge of software engineering working with advanced automated control systems
- In depth knowledge of Siemens Simatic S7, WInCC and Omron CX One, knowledge of Siemens S5 programming will be an advantage
- Good experience in high and low voltage control circuits, and electric motors
- Strong leadership, people management & multi-tasking skills
- Bachelors or HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Automation, Industrial Software, Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years experience 5 of which must be at managerial level in an FMCG environment
- Strong knowledge of plant manufacturing operations
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org making “Automation Engineer” the subject of their email.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.