JOB TITLE: Category Sales Development Manager
A leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company is searching for a Category Sales Development Manager. If you are highly motivated, open minded with a strong team spirit, this is an opportunity to work in a challenging environment and join a successful team.
Purpose of the job
Supporting the implementation of the supply strategy and to lead the continuous development of all system as well as complexity reduction programmes to improve focus and gross margin enhancement
- Have a minimum of first degree in Science or Engineering
- Have a minimum of 5 years sales/marketing experience in consumer durable products
- Must have the ability to work independently, take initiatives and mange priorities
- Identify channel opportunities & support frontline sales
- Carry out specific market analysis & penetration strategy
- Train & develop trade personnel for technical selling
- Execute competition analysis and report findings as requires
- Have good analytical skills to analyze trade data
- Be willing to take up higher level of responsibilities and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and organization skills is highly required
- Work accurately under the stress of short deadlines
- Have advanced computer skills in Microsoft applications
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.