JOB TITLE: Country Safety Manager
The Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Plc is the franchise bottler and distributor for products of the Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. The company was incorporated in November 1951 with the franchise to bottle and sell products of the Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
The company is a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic, an anchor bottler with the franchise to bottle products of The Coca-Cola Company in 28 countries in North, Central and South Europe, Asia and in Africa with over 560 million consumers in these markets. As the pioneer bottler in the conglomerate, NBC prides itself as the bedrock of CCH. NBC is headquartered in Ebute-Meta, Lagos and operates 13 bottling facilities, 28 commercial territories and 59 depots across the country.
We are currently searching for a well experienced and result oriented Country Safety Manager
- Ensure compliance to safety management systems by the implementation of OHSAS 18001 across plants and depots
- Identify potential property loss incidences and proffer short and long term solutions
- Provide professional/technical/competent advise on all areas of safety in the work place
- Ensure zero major accidents and promote injury free workplace environment
- Ensure the implementation of company’s health and safety policies and practices
- Advise management on safety issues by providing resource information on health and safety
- Lead change in safety culture in the plants and depots
- Coordinates the plants and depots incident management and crisis resolution IMCR program
- Strong analytical abilities
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Team player
- Good command of English (in oral and written forms) is essential
- Strong personality, convincing posture, self-motivated to perform
- Able to travel within and outside the country
- B.Sc or HND in Engineering, Physical / Biological Sciences
- Membership of relevant professional bodies. Safety Certifications (NEBOSH and OHSAS 18001) will be added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience, 5 of which must be at senior managerial level in FMCG industry
- MBA in management would be an added advantage
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org making “Country Safety Manager” the subject of their email.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.