JOB TITLE: Customer Service Champion
A highly structured Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company is currently searching for an experienced and self motivated Customer Service Champion.
Purpose of the job
Monitor away NPD from operational planers. Materials inflow for initial production should be in line with proposed launch date and also liaise accordingly with marketing, purchasing and factory on issues relating to artworks approval, BOM’s, etc to avoid undue delays.
- Possess a good university degree in sciences, engineering and other numerical discipline, an MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in production processes
- Have a detailed knowledge of the production planning and purchasing process together with the understanding of company portfolio of materials.
- Own weekly critical material stock-out (CMS) meeting between local purchasing team and planners
- Liaise with planners to determine top SKU’s with 80% value (A category items) and ensure that there are no materials stock-out for the products through closer interaction with buyers for local materials
- Improve service level to 100% for all major products by working with depot services manager to ensure prompt distribution of FG ex –factory and RDC to depots
- Work with planners to develop departmental KPI’S and generate monthly reports
- Understand and measure changes in sales forecasts SKU by SKU AND monitor impact on inventory level
- Be familiar with stock control techniques and issues
- Have a deep experience of MRPII techniques and systems
- Have a good knowledge of MFG.PRO application
- Be a computer literate (Ms-word, Ms- excel, access, powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.