JOB TITLE: Electrical Engineer
The Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Plc is the franchise bottler and distributor for products of the Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. The company was incorporated in November 1951 with the franchise to bottle and sell products of the Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
The company is a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic, an anchor bottler with the franchise to bottle products of The Coca-Cola Company in 28 countries in North, Central and South Europe, Asia and in Africa with over 560 million consumers in these markets. As the pioneer bottler in the conglomerate, NBC prides itself as the bedrock of CCH. NBC is headquartered in Ebute-Meta, Lagos and operates 13 bottling facilities, 28 commercial territories and 59 depots across the country.
We are currently searching for a well experienced Electrical Engineer
- Ensure timely troubleshooting services in the plant to eliminate breakdown of equipment
- Supervise preventive maintenance of all automated/electrical equipment in the plant
- Maintain high reliability of electrical/automated equipment and recommend spare part
- Coach, train and develop associates to enhance their efficiencies and improve their skills
- Monitor status of automated/electrical equipment, recommend and coordinate repairs
- Diagnose breakdown problems
- FMCG dynamics
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Cost Control
- Creativity and Innovation
- Team player
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelors or HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years experience 5 of which must be at managerial level in an FMCG environment
- Strong knowledge of Plant Manufacturing operations
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org making “Electrical Engineer” the subject of their email.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.