JOB TITLE: External Quality Manager
A dynamic Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company is looking for an External Quality Manager. If you are a professional looking for a company to develop and grow within, then this is the company for you.
Purpose of the job
To provide the Supply Division with a support function which maintains and controls activities at all Raw materials / Packing materials level and to ensures that company adhere strictly to the required quality and GxP standards
- Minimum of 10 years experience in FMCG industry preferable dealing with personal care products
- MSc. Chemistry / MSc. Microbiology or any other related discipline
- To ensure that GxP standards are adhered to at all times
- Conduct audit as per the schedule on regular basis to update the status to support suppliers to maintain the GxP standards.
- To ensure that all documentation – raw and packaging material specifications, manufacturing and packaging documents, and testing specifications are prepared and supplied to co-packers
- Perform quality audits at all suppliers, warehouses, embellishers and co-packers
- Perform Product Audits, of co-packed products to ensure that products are produced to specification
- Must ensure that company production requirements are satisfactorily met so that there is minimal impact on customer service levels
- Identifying improvement opportunities through product reviews, product audits and co-packer audits
- Supports the company’s culture through demonstrating and living the vision and values
- Strong understanding of customer/market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals
- Excellent communication skills
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.