JOB TITLE: Healthcare Sales Manager
A dynamic Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company is looking for a Healthcare Sales Manager. If you are a professional looking for a company to develop and grow within, then this is the company for you.
Purpose of the job
To negotiate and co-ordinate the promotional strategy of the company’s products with the key accounts and smaller wholesalers, thus managing and growing profitability of the company’s account, as well as satisfying consumers need and achieve sales targets as required.
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 5 years promotional marketing experience in a similar industry
- Effective cross-functional team work experience maturity and leadership
- The flexibility to cope with frequent changes in products and healthcare systems
- Solid understanding of the healthcare OTC industry
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with Understanding of the health care marketing.
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative and able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent communication and networking skills as well as presentation skills
- The ability to understand and present clinical data
- Responsible for the achievement of agreed net revenue sales targets, cost of profit (COP) and net working capital targets.
- Drive profitable growth through the recommendation of the company’s healthcare brands by healthcare professionals
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and team members, according to company guidelines
- To deliver growth / market share set specifically as well as volume / distribution targets
- To achieve the optimum level of detail /distribution / display per account (3Ds)
- Liaise with medical sales reps on regional account activity for accounts under their control
- Manage & develop regional multiple accounts to achieve defined business objectives
- Coordinate with the sales function for the execution of pricing and distribution strategies for assigned brands
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget
- Contribute to development of category strategies and innovation plans.
- Develop and execute annual marketing including media plan
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.