JOB TITLE: Production Manager
The Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Plc is the franchise bottler and distributor for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. The company was incorporated in November 1951 with the franchise to bottle and sell products of the Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
The company is a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic, an anchor bottler with the franchise to bottle products of The Coca-Cola Company in 28 countries in North, Central and South Europe, Asia and in Africa with over 560 million consumers in these markets. As the pioneer bottler in the conglomerate, NBC prides itself as the bedrock of CCH. NBC is headquartered in Ebute-Meta, Lagos and operates 13 bottling facilities, 28 commercial territories and 59 depots across the country.
We are currently searching for a Production Manager
- Deploy production equipment at the optimum required standard
- Ensure consistent delivery of quality products to meet customer and consumer demands
- Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations effectively
- Manage spending against budget, controlling spending in relation to changes in production
- Improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee
- FMCG dynamics
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Cost Control
- Creativity and Innovation
- Team player
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- B. Sc/HND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Production Technology
- Minimum of 8 years experience, 5 of which must be at managerial level in an FMCG environment
- A strong knowledge of Plant Manufacturing operations
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org making “Production Manager” the subject of their email.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become