JOB TITLE: Project Manager
The Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Plc is the franchise bottler and distributor for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. The company was incorporated in November 1951 with the franchise to bottle and sell products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
The company is a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic, an anchor bottler with the franchise to bottle products of The Coca-Cola Company in 28 countries in North, Central and South Europe, Asia and in Africa with over 560 million consumers in these markets. As the pioneer bottler in the conglomerate, NBC prides itself as the bedrock of CCH. NBC is headquartered in Ebute-Meta, Lagos and operates 13 bottling facilities, 28 commercial territories and 59 depots across the country.
We are currently searching for a well experienced Project Manager
- Manage simultaneously various projects within Project Engineering department as required, including technical validation and preparatory activities (like RFAs, tenders, LPOs, authorities,).
- Manage project budget, project resource allocation and plan schedule project timelines.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other personnel
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours when required
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to read, interpret and apply information from files, drawings, catalogues reports and manuals. MS office experience
- Sound financial awareness, and experience managing budgets
- B.Engr. Electrical / Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing / Process) or minimum 6-8 years Engineering / Manufacturing / Process Industry experience.
- At least 4 years in a middle management role in Engineering / Manufacturing environment in Food Industry.
- Proven track record in dealing with projects
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org making “Project Manager” the subject of their email.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.