JOB TITLE: Regulatory Affairs Manager
A highly structured Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company is currently searching for a well experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager
Purpose of the job
To provide authoritative advice and information on all regulatory aspects related to all the products manufactured in the company and to work with regulators to support the overall company’s innovation/renovation of products strategy and ensure optimal commercialization of product viability.
To carry full accountability to the registration and maintenance of licenses for all the products manufactured in the company.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in Regulatory Affairs Management and Quality Systems Management
- B.Sc. in any food or scientific discipline related to food technology.
- An advanced degree in a related field or Regulatory Affairs Certification is preferred.
- Experience working with the NAFDAC, SON of Nigeria and other regulatory agencies is preferred
- Knowledge on CODEX ELIMENTARIUS and other national /international regulations
- Understand the scientific aspects of regulatory requirements.
- Proven leadership and organizational management skills are essential attributes coupled with strong planning, strategizing, managing, monitoring, and scheduling skills.
- Must be able to work under limited supervision, closely with management and cross-functional partners like NAFDAC to develop regulatory strategies.
- Must have a local as well as global view on external regulatory environment.
- Ensure company’s standards are in line with NAFDAC
- Review changes in legislation and update standards accordingly.
- Advise on regulatory matters and assist in obtaining approval for plant scale trials.
- Review notifications of incidents and where appropriate to advise regulatory authorities accordingly
- Experience in designing, writing and implementing regulatory SOPs & working knowledge of food laws
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word/Excel/Databases/Internet searching capabilities
- Good communication skills for internal & external networking
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.