JOB TITLE: Shift Quality Assurance Manager
The Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Plc is the franchise bottler and distributor for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. The company was incorporated in November 1951 with the franchise to bottle and sell products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
The company is a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic, an anchor bottler with the franchise to bottle products of The Coca-Cola Company in 28 countries in North, Central and South Europe, Asia and in Africa with over 560 million consumers in these markets. As the pioneer bottler in the conglomerate, NBC prides itself as the bedrock of CCH. NBC is headquartered in Ebute-Meta, Lagos and operates 13 bottling facilities, 28 commercial territories and 59 depots across the country.
We are currently searching for a Shift Quality Assurance Manager
- Ensure that beverage product and package quality during shift meets set quality standards
- Ensure all raw materials used during the shift meet coca-cola specification for good quality products
- Identification of HACCPs in the plant to reduce food safety risks
- Ensure the GMP of the plant during shift operations in order to achieve good quality products and good company image
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- Creativity and Innovation
- Team player
- Good command of English (in oral and written forms) is essential
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of second class lower or upper credit in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry, Food Science /Technology or other related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience, 2 of which must be at managerial level in an FMCG environment
- A strong knowledge of food process operations
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com making “Shift Quality Assurance Manager” the subject of their email.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.