JOB TITLE: Still Category Manager
The Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Plc is the franchise bottler and distributor for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. The company was incorporated in November 1951 with the franchise to bottle and sell products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
The company is a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic, an anchor bottler with the franchise to bottle products of The Coca-Cola Company in 28 countries in North, Central and South Europe, Asia and in Africa with over 560 million consumers in these markets. As the pioneer bottler in the conglomerate, NBC prides itself as the bedrock of CCH. NBC is headquartered in Ebute-Meta, Lagos and operates 13 bottling facilities, 28 commercial territories and 59 depots across the country.
We are currently searching for a well experienced Still Category Manager
- Lead the commercial team to deliver organization still’s short and long term business objectives through excellent activation of the sales fundamentals/drivers (5 A’s Frame work).
- Translate sales & category drivers into activities that enable company to win at retail.
- Develop and provide the selling concepts (winning customer proposition) that enables the sales team to secure customer support for company stills activities.
- Guide investment of DME behind Sales & Category drivers to maximize ROI.
- FMCG dynamics
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Cost Control
- Creativity and Innovation
- Team player
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- B.Sc./HND in Social Sciences or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 6 years commercial experience in field sales & customer marketing.
- MBA qualification would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding and strong capability to coach others on customer marketing fundamentals& BTL process.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org making “Still Category Manager” the subject of their email.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.