JOB TITLE: Still Operations Manager
The Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Plc is the franchise bottler and distributor for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. The company was incorporated in November 1951 with the franchise to bottle and sell products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
The company is a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic, an anchor bottler with the franchise to bottle products of The Coca-Cola Company in 28 countries in North, Central and South Europe, Asia and in Africa with over 560 million consumers in these markets. As the pioneer bottler in the conglomerate, NBC prides itself as the bedrock of CCH. NBC is headquartered in Ebute-Meta, Lagos and operates 13 bottling facilities, 28 commercial territories and 59 depots across the country.
We are currently searching for a well experienced Still Operations Manager
- Lead commercial team to deliver company still category short and long term business objectives.
- Deliver a competitive advantage at point of purchase for company
- Build distributor organization capability, initiate and lead business building solutions to build more selling capacity, improve operations and execution.
- Identify and recruit suitable and capable trade partners based on the parameters identified in the RTM Model.
- FMCG dynamics
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Cost Control
- Creativity and Innovation
- Team player
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- B.Sc./HND in Social Sciences or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 6 years commercial experience in field sales & customer marketing.
- MBA qualification would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding and strong capability to coach others on customer marketing fundamentals& BTL process.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com making “Still Operations Manager” the subject of their email.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.