JOB TITLE: Supply Quality Manager
A top notch Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company is currently searching for a Supply Quality Manager. If you are professional looking for a company to develop and grow within, then this is the company for you.
Purpose of the job
Foster and develop a culture of quality within the Supply Division, by improving, monitoring and ensuring compliance with the company’s Global Quality Systems, good manufacturing practices and local regulatory requirements and to ensure that all the suppliers and it’s co-packers adheres to the required quality and GMP standards.
- Minimum of 10 years in Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Minimum 5 years in a managerial position and necessarily as head of quality department
- Minimum degree in Chemistry / Master Science Degree
- Qualification in Quality Systems Management (ISO) and as Internal auditor
- Identifies and resolves quality problems, both internally and from outside suppliers
- Must be up to date at all times regarding knowledge of GMP and regulatory requirements
- Sound knowledge of packaging analysis / evaluation and in-process requirements / controls within all aspects of the company’s business
- Production and packaging technology
- Manages the change control log for tracking of all household, personal care, cosmetics and healthcare products changes
- Manages the recall procedure and ensure it functions effectively
- Ensure appropriate communication of any significant risks to the business
- Reviews performance of direct reports and ensures their training, development and motivation in order to meet personal and business objectives
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals
- Excellent communication skills
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.