Society for Family Health (SFH), one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes for improving Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS prevention and Maternal and Child Health – is recruiting for a Assistant Manager II, External Engagement (Based in Abuja)
(Ref: AMEE, Abuja) email: email@example.com
- S/he will report to the Manager External Engagement and will assist the Manager External Engagement, in the execution of the policy advocacy plan for Society for family Health.
- This will include liaising with the media, advocacy activities with the government, civil society, partner NGOs, traditional and religious leaders and private sector at the national level.
- S/he will be responsible for the organisation of product launch for SFH and other assigned duties.
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a degree/HND in mass communication/Journalism with some experience in working with NGO
- Must have completed national youth service
- Must be computer literate, with good interpersonal skills
Method of Application:
A one page application letter using the position “Ref” as subject, should be addressed to the Associate Director HR, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job, as well current remuneration and comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating clearly your telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address should be sent to the email address beside the job you are applying for. Do note that any candidate with multiple submissions will be disqualified. Candidates without the minimum requirement need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2009.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref: AMEE, Abuja)