Society for Family Health (SFH), one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes for improving Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS prevention and Maternal and Child Health – is recruiting for an Assistant Manager I, HR
Assistant Manager I, HR (based in Abuja)
Report to the Associate Director HR.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all personnel and staff matters.
- S/he will prepare relevant employee statistics.
- Update all staff records as at when necessary, advise employees on new policy changes and implement all HR deliveries. Must be conversant with the Nigerian labour laws
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a first degree in any behavioural or social science, Must possess a Masters degree in any relevant field. Membership of CIPM will be an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC experience in related functions, preferably in reputable NGOs
- Must be computer literate and have very good understanding of Microsoft Excel package
- Must have good knowledge of HR operating software
- Must be very familiar with the operations and applications of a payroll system
- Must be familiar with Nigerian Labour Laws
Method of Application:
A one page application letter using the position “Ref” as subject, should be addressed to the Associate Director HR, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job, as well current remuneration and comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating clearly your telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address should be sent to the email address beside the job you are applying for. Do note that any candidate with multiple submissions will be disqualified. Candidates without the minimum requirement need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2009.
Email: email@example.com (Ref: AMHR)