SHIFT QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGERS
The Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Plc is the franchise bottler and distributor for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. The company was incorporated in November 1951 with the franchise to bottle and sell products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
NBC is a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic, an anchor bottler with the franchise to bottle products of The Coca-Cola Company in 28 countries in North, Central and South Europe, Asia and in Africa with over 560 million consumers in these markets. As the pioneer bottler in the conglomerate, NBC prides itself as the bedrock of CCH. NBC is headquartered in Ebute-Meta, Lagos and operates 13 bottling facilities, 28 commercial territories and 59 depots across the country.We are recruiting for experienced Shift Quality Assurance Managers.
- Ensure that beverage Product and Package Quality during shift meets set quality standards.
- Ensure all Raw Materials used during the shift meet Coca-cola specification for good quality Products.
- Help in identification of HACCPs in the plant to reduce the risk involved to zero.
- Ensure the GMP of the plant during his or her shift is of good industrial standards in order to achieve good quality products and good company image.
- FMCG dynamics
- Interpersonal relations
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- Cost Control
- Creativity and Innovation
- Oral & Written Communications
- Team player
- Influencing and persuasion
- B. Sc. Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.
- Minimum of 3years experience, 1 of which must be at managerial level in an FMCG environment.
- A strong knowledge of Food process operations
How to apply
Only Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com making “Shift Quality Assurance Manager” the subject of their email.