Society for Family Health (SFH), one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes for improving Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS prevention and Maternal and Child Health – is recruiting for a Manager , State Programme
MANAGER, STATE PROGRAMME (based in Lagos, Ogun, Akwa Ibom)
The Post is to provide strategic and oversight leadership for the Enhancing Nigeria’s Response to HIV and AIDS (ENR) Programme team at the state level.
• The successful candidate will provide strategic and direct technical and mentoring support to the Executive leadership of the state Action Committee on AIDS and wider state response on board organisation development and HIV prevention.
• At an operational level, the post holder will lead on ENR programme management at state level planning, budgeting, implementation, reporting, and learning.
The desired candidate:
• Must possess a first degree in any management or social sciences.
• A Masters degree preferably in public health, management or related fields is a prerequisite for the post
• Most possess a minimum of six (6) years post NYSC experience, 4 years of which should have been in public health programmes in government or a nongovernmental organisation
• Most be familiar with DFID, USAID and the international donor community environment
• Must understand the institutional architecture of the HIV and AIDS response in Nigeria
• Must have impeccable oral and written communication skills
Method of Application:
A one page application letter using the position “Ref” as subject, should be addressed to the Associate Director HR, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job, as well current remuneration and comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating clearly your telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address should be sent to the email address beside the job you are applying for. Do note that any candidate with multiple submissions will be disqualified. Candidates without the minimum requirement need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2009.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref: MSP, preferred location)