Society for Family Health (SFH), one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes for improving Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS prevention and Maternal and Child Health – is recruiting for an Assistant Manager II, Information Technology
Assistant Manager II, Information Technology (based in Abuja)
Reports to the Manager, IT.
- The successful candidate will support the IT Manager in improving the response time to all IT issues in all SFH locations across the country.
- S/he will be required to develop customized IT solution s to meet challenges within SFH.
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a B.Sc/HND degree in any of the following: Computer Science/information Technology or Electronics Engineering
- Must have completed national youth service, however prior hands on experience in a related area will be an added advantage
- Must be familiar with the following packages; Human Manager, Microsoft Exchange, Service Desk Plus, OP Manager, Lotus notes, QuickBooks and Daceasy
- Must be conversant with Microsoft office 2007 packages
- Must have good knowledge of IT user support
- Must have excellent communication skills
Method of Application:
A one page application letter using the position “Ref” as subject, should be addressed to the Associate Director HR, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job, as well current remuneration and comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating clearly your telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address should be sent to the email address beside the job you are applying for. Do note that any candidate with multiple submissions will be disqualified. Candidates without the minimum requirement need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2009.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref: AMIT, Abuja)