JOB TITLE: IT Sales Manager
One of the leading Telecoms Company in West Africa is searching for IT Sales Manager for their office in Nigeria.
Purpose of the job
The purpose of this role is to approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business as well as listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make sales and maintain good relationships.
- A graduate engineering or Science degree is a must
- At least 5-7 years of experience in selling IT products or services
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client.
- Determining what their business requirements are, whether the products or services being considered are suitable.
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client’s needs.
- Answering any technical questions the client might have.
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client.
- Excellent Knowledge of local market
- Fluent in English and local languages
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Research required information using available resources
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Careers Nigeria does not charge applicants/candidates placement fees or registration fees. We ONLY welcome CVs from suitable candidates for roles published on our website. We shall keep your details and CVs and contact you if any suitable roles become available in the future.